Independent Financial Advisor £35k - £80k salary with OTE around £100K +
Our client, a highly reputable, well established independent financial advisory practice based in Bath, are looking to bring an adviser into their growing team due to ongoing growth within the business.
The successful candidate will be advising existing clients and following up on regular leads provided. You may be an experienced advisor already who is fully qualified or you may have a few years experience and be working your way towards being fully qulaified.
The role will be based either at the Bath or Cheltenham office, although there is no objection to an adviser working from home as well. Geographically, business is likely to be conducted throughout the UK, although with the majority of activities likely to be in the southern part of the country.
So if you want to work for a reputable brand that can offer you support and the chance to build your own client base, then this could be for you.
- Managing and maintaining their service proposition to clients through regular contact
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition, making referrals and cross selling
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
Successful Candidates will have:
- Competent Adviser Status
- Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
- A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job