Our client is a leading firm of Financial advisors who are seeking an experienced (IFA) Independent Financial Adviser This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, well organised adviser to service an existing HNW client base and develop new opportunities. There is also a mentor scheme in place which will fast track the incumbent to a highly rewarding and successful career path.
- Strong knowledge of all financial products including; both pension and investments and a clear grasp of protection products.
- Servicing an existing loyal client base across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors
- Creating new business opportunities across a broad range of financial products in all financial sectors
- Maintain regular client contact providing assistance when required and ensuring a strong client service
- Excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills required, being able to communicate across a wide range of client profile
- Strong focus on growth and intergenerational planning
Typically, your client base will consist of:
- £30m of AUM generating £150,000 of ongoing client agreed remuneration
- Strong pension, tax planning and investment focus
The ideal candidate will have the following:
You must be a minimum of level 4 diploma qualified, with the preference either at Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
You will have the ability to build upon existing strong client relationships.
Experience in a previous IFA capacity
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job