Job Title: Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: £37,000 (OTE £60,000)
Reference Number: 14463
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Southampton to join an Independent Wealth Management Company.
This firm is a well-established IFA and as a result they’re seeking a new individual to join them. With a growing client bank and ongoing acquisitions the OTE are likely to exceed the figure above. They were established 20 years ago and have a growing number of offices and employees. Their back office hub is in Southampton with other locations largely across the South coast. With AUM of circa £4.8 billion it is clear that this company has an influential standing within the Financial Services industry. They’re always looking for new acquisitions and have recently secured several opportunities across the area including those with retiring advisers which has led to this vacancy.
This opportunity is perfect for individuals seeking growth, assistance with all back office and access to a bank of circa 200 clients immediately. The benefit of this is that you’re not expected to bring any clients, however, should you have some to novate they will ensure a smooth transition for you and your clients. The clients provided vary but include corporate and private individuals with varied assets including HNW and UHNW.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary circa £37,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, plus a car allowance
- Access instantly to a client bank (circa 200 clients)
- You will earn bonus immediately - no validation point. Bonus for new business and recurring income servicing (on the clients you receive) 15%
- Benefits include: Parking, assistance with exam book / entry should you wish to become Chartered, a generous car allowance, Christmas closure, birthday off and social events.
- Full back office assistance, access to administration and paraplanning support.
- Manage your own diary and workload.
- Able to be office or largely home based.
Skills and experience required:
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Ideally 2 years’ experience advising
- Currently holding CAS / SPS desirable but not essential
- Interested in speaking with individuals with experience in Independent, Restricted Advice or Bankassurance.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Independent Wealth Management company based in Southampton on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'