Independent Financial Adviser
West Bridgford, Nottingham (our ref AL851)
Competitive employed package with attractive benefits
Our Award-winning client is looking for a Financial Planner to join their team. Primarily the role will be involved with the ongoing development of their hugely popular 'Wealth for Women’ brand, although will also deal with other clients within the organisation.
Purpose of the role
To competently provide holistic independent financial advice to female clients within the Wealth for Women division of the company, an exciting initiative which has proved very popular hence the need to add another adviser to the team.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Fully engage in helping to develop the brand further.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the Regulator and the firm.
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the firm.
- Qualified to CII Diploma Level 4, aspiring to achieve Level 6 if not already achieved
- Excellent personality and communication skills
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and efficiency
If this role is of interest please apply in confidence with an up to date CV or call Angela Liscombe for a further discussion. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming application response, this is not possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website
- Wealth Management
- Independent Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'