We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to join a top 50 award winning, professional practice based in Nottingham.
My client is looking for an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to join their continuously growing financial planning department. The role will require flexible individuals who are able to cover areas throughout the North West or East Midlands, with occasional visits, when required to the company's satellite offices.
- Pro-actively manage new client referrals to generate fee income for the business
- Uphold the values of the firm in a compliant manner
- Adopt a discrete and confidential disposition whilst also having the interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with the technical support staff, other colleagues and external sources effectively
- Provide holistic advice to internal and external clients
To be successful you will need:
- Chartered status or working towards qualification
- Experience in a similar role, will have dealt extensively with both private and corporate clients
- Extensive knowledge of pensions, investments, protection, tax planning and trust arrangements
- Good networking and business development skills
If successful, you will benefit from:
- A salary of up to £45,000
- A benefits package, including bespoke flexible benefits scheme
- Clear career development opportunities and progression pathways
- Flexible working patterns
- Part of a larger network, providing further opportunities globally
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a professional practice, who have an excellent reputation for providing learning and development opportunities to their employees in a friendly and welcoming environment. If you match my client's requirements and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in hearing more about, then send across your CV and we will be in touch!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job