INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISER
SALARY £50K TO £60K BASIC (SUBJECT TO QUALIFICATIONS) + BONUS
ATTRACTIVE COMPANY BENEFITS
Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a highly reputable Financial Advisory Firm, who are looking to expand their team. The company are connected to the largest Accountancy Practice in Lincolnshire.
This is an employed position working as an Independent Financial Adviser to provide Holisitic Financial Planning Advice to an existing high net worth client bank in and around Grimsby, Humberside and Lincolnshire (option to work from offices in Beverley, Louth and Scunthorpe). The firm have two retiring advisers with an established client bank.
A motivated and energetic individual comfortable working independently as well as part of a team is needed. You will need to be Diploma Level 4 qualified as a minimum. Remuneration will increase dependant upon qualification at commencement of employment. The individual will not be measured on individual targets. There is an attractive discretionary bonus scheme linked to performance.
You will have access to experienced technical paraplanners and administration support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate that you are 'fit and proper’ and meet the requirements of the approved persons regime and representing the firm as an individual of the utmost integrity
- To provide the client with focused financial advice by: Developing relationships based on trust, confidence and credibility.
- Conducting thorough Fact find meetings and drawing out the financial needs and aspirations of the client via effective listening and questioning.
- Recording and maintaining accurate records to ensure that the regulatory responsibilities are met and the clients receive a quality service in line with the signed service agreement.
- Communicate with the business, colleagues and clients in a timely manner and in a clear, fair and not misleading manner.
- Follow the approved sales process under the guidance of the Compliance department.
- Meet Regulatory, Quality and Compliance Standards as per the T&C scheme.
- Keep up to date with all regulatory changes affecting the provision of advice.
- Ensure all CPD, training and future qualifications are undertaken in line with business needs.
- Fact Finding Skills
- Competent use of Standard IT applications
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Ability to deliver high quality presentations
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Technical knowledge of investments, pensions and tax planning
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma
- Satisfy the FCA criteria for an approved person.
- Demonstrate and maintain own CPD.
- Ideally 2 years experience of working in a financial services environment.
Please contact TRACEY ATKIN at Reward Recruitment, to find out more information.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management