Are you looking to be part of an industry respected name, receive full support to enable more time with clients and less wasted time doing paperwork?
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisor and Discretionary Wealth Management firm, established in 1990 and is a public quoted company. This firm combine traditional independent financial advisor services with Discretionary Portfolio Management and Stockbroking, so that they can capitalise on investment opportunities and provide their clients with a complete range of services. Managing £2.7bn of Funds under Management, with annual revenue of £33m they are able to use their buying power to improve their client proposition and reduce costs for clients.
Clients and business opportunities
In order to help support new Independent Financial Advisors joining, our client has developed an arsenal of tools available to help generate new clients / business opportunities, including:
- Investing in building a strong network of introducers. As part of this bespoke strategy for new starters, Advisers can attend an insightful course, structured on how to generate business and develop a network of professional introducers.
- The ability to utilise their dedicated marketing team to create advertisements / features for you to place in local magazines - which has proved very lucrative in getting local enquiries for very low outlay
- Developing informative flyers for distributing, as you wish
- Coaching from their in-house expert on how to promote yourself and maximise the use of social media
- Close relationship with a Protection Specialist firm with over 300 Protection Advisers that are incentivised to refer wealth leads
- Discounts available when subscribing to one of the UK’s leading websites designed for individuals to find local IFA’s
- Furthermore, one of their most valuable sources are through their regular client bank acquisitions; whereby surplus clients are offered to new IFA’s joining for servicing
Plus, due to their economies of scale they are able to provide an excellent client proposition:
- As unlike most IFAs they have experts in-house where their economist and investment teams are constantly monitoring markets to stay ahead of global events and their team of researchers check the management of funds to determine which best suit your individual client needs.
- Clients can benefit from a maximum charge of 1% AMC with no additional charges on top for platforms or Investment Manager costs
Back office support
Over 280 support staff in its Midlands based head office!! They have created an incredible team dedicated to support their Independent Financial Advisors with every aspect of the financial planning process. This professional support team will help deal with the increasing demands and challenges facing IFAs, such as paraplanning, report writing, client investment management reviews and training as well as in-house experts on all aspects of financial planning; therefore, allowing you to spend more time with clients or achieve a better work / life balance.
Training and Development
Take part in excellent in-house training programmes with support towards Chartered qualifications. Plus, mentoring from an experienced team who are widely respected in the industry.
Requirements to be considered
You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Advisor with current experience in financial planning. A personal client bank that you can continue to develop and expect to achieve minimum of £60k gross turnover from.
- Basic Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 for Diploma qualified Financial Advisers
- Basic Salary of £50,000 - £75,000 for Chartered qualified Financial Advisers
- Plus, IFA’s will receive £400pm car allowance, holiday pay, phone, laptop etc.
- OTE £100,000 - £130,000+ pa
- Or Self-employed package of 60% on self-generated business
- There are no monthly fees or separate costs for PI, FSCS levies
- Spending more time with your clients and less time on admin
- Earn more money and have a better work / life balance
- Write business without compliance hindrance
- Operate without sales targets and league tables
- Immediate or future buy-out option available for retiring IFA’s looking to leave their clients in the best possible hands and be provided with a fair price for your client bank
They have key hotspot areas whereby they are generating opportunities and don’t have enough Advisers to take them:
- Barnstaple / Taunton
- Doncaster / Barnsley
- Northern Ireland
All areas in the UK will be considered for Advisers that can generate £60k from existing clients / networking referrals.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job