Are you an experienced, qualified IFA looking for a new challenge within a respected firm who provide FULL admin support and state of the art client management system? My client is a large, successful and very reputable firm of Financial Advisers, who span all across the UK. The opportunity has arisen for a driven, established IFA to join the business and enjoy vast financial reward.
The ideal candidate will have an existing client bank and be looking to join a firm where you will be fully rewarded for your efforts. You will have a varied finance background with the ability to offer advise on a range of products, with specific knowledge of investments/pensions and pension transfers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified with SPS
Current competent adviser status
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection and pension solutions and fully aware of the associated regulatory requirements of these areas
- Previous successful sales related track record
- Experience as an Independent Financial Adviser within the financial services industry, the client may consider advisers with a tied background
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- You will have a valid driving license and be prepared to work flexibly in terms of locations in order to meet customer needs.
- Able to work without close supervision.
This is a self -employed role, although candidates seeking a salary will also be considered in the right circumstances.
- Highly competitive commission structure - Realistic OTE of £70,000 ++Other Advisers in the firm achieve between £100 - 300K per annum.
- Back-office support including technical research, administration.
- Sophisticated client management system, making admin very stress free
- Promote continuing professional development
- Home based, although the client can offer working space in the office.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"