Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) - Employed Package
National Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm
High Net Worth clients
Our Client is an award winning, highly reputable and respected Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm who provide independent financial advice and guidance to both Private and Corporate clients.
An opportunity exists for a fully qualified and experienced Financial Adviser (IFA, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager etc) to join a high performing team who provide a quality service to 'High Net Worth’ (HNW) clients. There is no requirement to bring clients with you.
This is an employed role with attractive Basic Salaries (starting at £35,000) and benefits package on offer, together with ongoing support of your professional development (eg Industry qualifications).
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- be Diploma/Level 4 qualified in Financial Planning (as a minimum)
- have a minimum of 3 years experience of working as a Financial Adviser providing face to face advice and guidance to clients on Investments, Pensions and Protection planning/products
- have an exemplary compliance and business quality track record
- have experience, or be comfortable in dealing with high net worth clients
- have a willingness to progress to Chartered status
- have strong communication and presentation skills
Bryan James Recruitment recruit exclusively for the Financial Services/Wealth Management arena.
Bryan James Recruitment operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates.