We are looking for an experienced Independent Financial Adviser for a highly regarded independent Financial Advice company, for an office-based role.
The Independent Financial Adviser will provide comprehensive financial advice to prospective and existing private clients, based on their financial requirements.
As an Independent Financial Adviser, you will be responsible for generating business by networking, responding to incoming inquiries, arranging client meetings, conducting comprehensive fact finds and presenting the most appropriate financial advice for your clients.
- Provide financial planning to prospective and existing clients.
- Compile accurate investment reports that reflect client requirements and meet internal business standards.
- Undertake regular fact-finding, presentations, and service review meeting with clients.
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Follow up on all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Generate a business pipeline to meet your targets.
- Ensure on-going and continuous professional development.
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Diploma Level 4 qualified.
- Proven track record of working as a Financial Adviser.
- The motivation and drive to exceed business targets.
You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and benefits package.
Don’t delay, apply today for a confidential conversation.
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'