Our client, a Wholly Independent Chartered Financial Planning company, has an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to join their team in the City of London.
Initially you will be gifted a client book of approximately 50 clients generating £150,000 pa, working alongside an impressive chartered adviser who will provide mentorship and a comprehensive handover.
In the long term you will have the opportunity to generate your own clients by way of networking and gaining referral, giving you the opportunity to grow your own business.
- Strong knowledge of all financial products including; both pension, investments and a clear grasp of protection products, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- It is essential that you possess strong communication skills, have a high attention for detail, and have interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy, fun and professional environment.
- Level 4 diploma qualified, with the preference either at Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offers excellent opportunities to progress your career. Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
- £50,000 salary to review and service an existing client book of approximately 50 clients generating £150,000 pa
- 3x validation (validation already in place via existing client book and service fee’s)
- 33% bonus on all income above validation
- Ability to self-generate business
- A Benefits package is also on offer
If you meet with the criteria and would like to know more, then please apply now:
- Financial Planning
- financial planning
- wealth management
- Financial advice