Resourcing Group is current recruiting IDVA and Caseworkers on behalf of specialist Domestic Violence charity.
Having worked with this charity on a number of occasion we have found them to be excellent employers who are fully committed to supporting their staff to provide a high quality client focused service.
You will be working with experienced providers of Domestic Violence support and advocacy to support women and children fleeing abuse and will become part of a professional and well respected organisation.
Days and Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours a week)
- Supporting vulnerable clients affected by Domestic Abuse and Violence in a refuge setting
- Key working 5/6 clients and working in conjunction with Child Workers to ensure the family unit is fully supported
- Assessing referrals, inducting clients to service and handling resettlement duties
- Carrying out CAADA-DASH RIC and making MARAC referrals as appropriate
- Setting up and reviewing safety/ exit plans, support plans, risks and needs assessments in line with SP QAF
- Accompanying clients to meetings and appointments including Court, Solicitor Meetings, NHS appointments, Housing and Benefit applications and CP/ CORE Meetings
- Responsible for supporting clients in areas such as awareness and understanding of abuse and its impact, housing needs, financial issues, child contact and civil law and criminal proceedings
- Liaising with partner agencies and specialist services including legal services, social services, the NHS, MH and SM charities, Victim Support, CJS, DWP and the Council's Housing and Benefit departments
Should you be interested in this role please either call me on; or email me on;
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'