Independent Reviewing Officer - Children's Services
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Work Practitioner/Independent Reviewing Officer to work in Wakefield.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and has worked at Team Manager Level.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Your primary responsibilities will be to quality assure the Care Planning and Children Looked after Review process for children and young people who are looked after by the local authority.
* You will also be responsible for chairing of Child Protection Conferences
* Adoption Reviews
* Secure Reviews
* Disruption Meetings.
* Social Work Qualification
* 4 years post qualifying experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age