Independent Fostering Assessors | Fostering | Hampshire
Swiis Foster Care are currently recruiting Independent Assessors to work on a sessional basis undertaking Fostering Assessments (CoramBAAF Form F) and Initial Visits on prospective foster carers in the Hampshire area. The Assessors will benefit from £2,000 per completed Form F assessment, plus mileage and expenses.
Swiis work within a robust timeline for all assessments therefore appropriate availability and flexibility of hours is essential. You would also be expected to be available for Supervision with the Registered Manager during the assessment process. Comprehensive professional support and training will be provided which we would expect assessors to attend as requested.
- Current HCPC registration
- Prior experience of undertaking assessments
- Recognised professional social work qualification
- Knowledge of fostering legislation and other relevant legislation/initiatives pertaining to foster care
- Willingness to work on a flexible basis, e.g. evenings and weekends
- Ability to produce high-quality assessments
- Confidence and proficiency in presenting to the agency panel
- Driving license and own transport
- Ability to work in the UK without visa restrictions
- 2 years of post-qualification experience in childrens services
- £2,000 per completed assessment plus mileage and expenses
- Comprehensive professional support
- On-going training provided for all sessional social workers
At Swiis, we believe that good and great are two entirely different things. So we aim for the latter in everything we do. That’s why Swiis Foster Care is a national leading Independent Fostering Agency, regularly rated Ofsted Good and Outstanding for the high quality service provided to our foster carers and children and young people in our care.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job