Are you an experienced Financial Adviser looking to work closely with a Top 20 accountancy firm in the Birmingham area and possibly also cover Leicester, whereby you will develop a regular stream of referrals from the partners to provide independent financial planning advice to HNW individuals and business owners?
This well respected independent financial advisory firm specialises in working closely with accountants and other professional firms to provide financial planning and wealth management to their private clients and businesses. They have developed close relationships with a large number of firms across the UK and are continuing to develop their team of IFA’s to service each office.
Clients and business opportunities
Due to their close relationships with their accountancy firms, you will be able to work from their offices in Birmingham and also possibly Leicester. The position has become available due to the existing adviser leaving to take up a non-advisory role. Their clients are mainly HNW individuals and owner managed business. Therefore, you will be able to join a model that is proven to work, with plenty of new business opportunities for a new IFA to join their team, plus scope to receive a small existing client bank to build upon. Through maintaining close relationships with the accountants, you will regularly receive qualified referrals for their corporate clients and business owners, which have a typical conversion of 90%.
Full support provided including:
- Administration and paraplanning support from their central team, enabling their Independent Financial Advisors to concentrate on client advice and business development
- Web-based back-office system
- Training and mentoring from an experienced Management team to maximise business from professional connections
- Marketing literature and targeted marketing support to promote your services and generate new business
Requirements to be considered
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity, individuals must be qualified to minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice and have a proactive attitude and keen to develop. Due to clients provided, no transferable clients required.
- Salary of £30,000 - £50,000 plus £400pm car allowance, 4x DIS, 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, plus 1 day extra holiday for each quarter that salary validation is achieved, pension of 5% matched from 12 months, and all business expenses reimbursed (mileage, entertaining, travel etc
- Monthly bonuses paid over validation therefore OTE of £60,000 - £90,000+ pa
- Their clients are mainly HNW individuals and owner managed business, which tend to have sophisticated financial planning needs and have a far higher average 'case size’
- Due to their close relationships with professional accountants, their referrals have a circa 90% conversion
- Opportunity to work from their accountancy offices and work from home
Can work from home and be regularly visible in their offices in Birmingham and Leicester
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Services
- Planning Advice