Are you seeking a new opportunity within Warwickshire? Are you looking to gain fantastic experience within leading companies?
Are you looking for a role with an immediate start? Are you looking to save money before you go off to travel the world? Or before you start your grad role? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a number of different temporary roles that could be your perfect next step! Some examples of our roles include:
-Project Coordinator, this £14 an hour role will play a key part within a high level project - this role will last between 9-12 months and allows excellent progression and exposure
- Data Cleanser within fun and supportive team - £8.50 an hour, no previous experience needed as fantastic training and support is provided!
- Team Supervisor - at £14 an hour, you will manage a team of ten. If you have previously managed people then this is an excellent chance to step into an involved and interesting role!
- Admin Assistant within the PR team of a national business - great client contact and unique PR experience to add to your CV - £9 an hour with a flexible start date.
- Archiving Assistant - join a great projects team in this 6 month role- excellent insight and experience for your CV - £8.50 an hour with working hours of 9-4.30pm!
- Procurement Analyst - if you have strong Excel skills and enjoy managing and investigating data then this is an exceptional opportunity - £9.50 an hour and flexible working hours!
Interested or want to hear more? Please contact Ruth at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to apply or for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job