Income Recovery Co-ordinator
£22,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week, part time or job share considered
12 month fixed term contract
We are looking for a proactive and effective Income Recovery Coordinator to join our Team in Bristol on a shift basis covering extended working hours between Monday to Friday, 18:00pm - 20:00pm and Saturdays, 8:00am to 13:00pm. A part time or job share role would be considered to cover these core times.
You will have the opportunity to support the Home Ownership Income Team in maximising income recovery, and ensuring that we deliver an efficient and professional service to Stonewater’s customers.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- Providing an effective debt recovery service to the organisation.
- Providing early stage support to customers where vulnerability may result in personal financial difficulties.
- Managing a portfolio of Home Ownership schemes, providing a competitive service to customers.
- Processing supplier invoices, issuing rent refunds and setting up direct debits.
- Assisting residents with rent and service charge enquiries, as well as taking card payments over the phone.
- Liaising with external legal and financial representatives.
- To liaise with external legal and financial representatives.
- To provide advice and support to colleagues.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Educated to G.C.S.E level.
- Experience dealing with the general public.
- Good written communication skills.
- Desirable experience in arrears collection
- The ability to work with challenging or vulnerable customers, whose needs are often complex.
- The ability to build relationships, and positively represent Stonewater.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines.
- The ability to efficiently use IT applications.
- Resilient and able to manage competing pressures.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
To complete your application please email our friendly HR and Recruitment team with your CV and cover letter.
Closing date: Open
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'