Fixed term contract, Full-time
An income Officer is required to join a team based in Staffordshire. My client is looking for an experienced Income Officer on a full-time basis.
Responsibility for this role includes:
- Maximising the rental and service charge income for business accountability including income collection and debt reduction targets, for a patch of properties including rent and service charges
- Dealing with the day to day enquiries from leaseholders
- Preventing at risk accounts from falling into arrears
- Visiting tenants to collect outstanding rent arrears
- Analysing tenants income and expenditure and providing advice on negotiating with creditors in order to reduce debts
- Showing initiative when supporting complex cases of arrears recovery, using appropriate legislation and knowledge
- Supporting residents in relation to benefit or grant applications and assisting them in setting up bank accounts and direct debits
- Attending court
- Monitoring rent accounts and setting up repayment plans
The successful candidate will have:
- A clear understanding of welfare reform and relate benefits
- A clear understanding of service charge calculations and statements
- Be able to use tenancy sustainment as an effective tool for debt reduction
- A clear understanding of court pre-action protocol
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Income Officer role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead on or email
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice .
- rent arrears
- Income officer
- repayment plans
- tenancy sustainment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'