Our client, based in Gloucestershire, is currently recruiting for an Income Officer on a temporarycontract. The job, which is due to start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for three months and will be for 37 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for the collection of rent arrears from tenants via either face to face, phone or email
* Attending court hearings to represent the organisation
* Serving NOSPS’s and NTQ’s on tenants and carry out evictions when required
* Carry out evictions of tenants when required
* Offering welfare and benefits advice to tenants to help them maximise income
* Reviewing budget plans with tenants
* Assisting with any queries from internal contacts and tenants relating to rent payments, arrears and more
* Taking direct debit payments from tenants via telephone
* Updating files on system and sign-posting issues to external agencies such as bailiffs and enforcement agencies
The successful candidate must have experience of chasing rents, have your own car and have an up to date DBS
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Rent Collection
- Social Housing
- Court Appearances