Due to an internal promotion, an Income Officer is now immediately required to liaise with residents regarding rent accounts that have fallen into arrears.
• Be the first point of contact for residents with queries regarding their rent accounts
• Take rent payments over the phone
• Take appropriate action against rent accounts that have increased levels of arrears
• Prepare and present arrears cases at court level
• Refer residents to the money advice team where necessary
• Complete affordability assessments with residents in order to produce affordable repayment plans
You will also have:
• Experience working within a high call volume/fast paced environment is essential, ideally within a housing association or local authority setting
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
The successful Income Collection Officer will understand the need to maximise the income for the organisation.
Niyaa People represents social housing and maintenance professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Midlands region from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of small, medium and large Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at www.niyaapeople.co.uk or contact us on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'