Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Income Collection Officer based in Leicester. This contract is initially required for 4 months but is likely to be reviewed after this. They are offering £12.19 per hour.
As a Income Collection Officer your main role will be to carry out debt collection activity through a combination of inbound and outbound calls, ensuring cases are progressed effectively, agreeing payment plans and collecting payments; and providing advice, support and guidance to customers and colleagues as appropriate on the debt collection process.
- Proactively make both inbound and outbound telephone calls, carrying out effective debt collection activity.
- Use digital channels of communication as appropriate, including the workflow management system, to escalate decisions and direct tasks to progress debt collection cases.
- Provide supportive and meaningful advice to customers, including signposting where appropriate, to ensure customer understanding of debt collection requirements, consequences of non-compliance and additional support available from third parties.
- Carry out financial account activity, including taking payments and setting up of payment plans to ensure effective debt collection in line with agreed processes.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a housing environment, and working in a debt collection call centre.
- Compliance: Up to date compliance.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'