My client is seeking an experienced Income Collections Officer to be able to provide effective, customer focused services through the collection of service charges. The client understands the pressures of the position and is keen to support all team members in a comfortable working condition.
This position is currently WFH, however this is subject to change depending on the current pandemic.
- Manage a portfolio of service charge accounts, working to targets set by the Collections Manager
- Monitor individual accounts, determining and taking appropriate action to ensure that account holders pay service charges in accordance with the obligations under their lease
- Authorise and check payment plans
- Maintain contact with account holders through letter, email, telephone, or face-to-face
- Advise the account holder on the legal and statutory basis of service charges as appropriate
- Investigate any issues raised by the account holder with the accounting process, with service charges
- Northgate experience desirable
If you have previous experience in these areas and keen to develop your knowledge further this is a perfect team for you. Management that are willing to help all case managers be the best they can possibly along with a strong hour rate.
Ackerman Pierce can guarantee a weekly payment service and a 1-2-1 account manager during your time with the agency. Including an Ackerman Pierce welcome pack to
If you are interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact the housing department at Ackerman Pierce on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'