Our client is looking for a skilled Income Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The contract length is initially expected to be 4-6 weeks, with potential for extension. This is an exciting opportunity in the Liverpool area at an organisation which offers excellent career support and development opportunities and has a superb reputation.
This organisation based in Liverpool are passionate about building, maintaining and growing neighbourhoods where customers feel supported and empowered. They encourage strong relationships to be built between the staff and customers in order to provide the best service possible at all levels.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Respond to all calls directed to the income management team to deliver a high quality customer focused response to all rent account enquiries from current and former tenants
* Speak with tenants who have fallen behind on their rent, taking payments over the phone
* Provide administration support to the income management team.
* Manage customer enquiries aiming to provide resolution at first point of contact and ensure customer accounts reflect all contact
* Proficiently use of all ICT systems to ensure all customer interactions and contact data are accurately recorded and processed
* Assist in the coordination and administration of all aspects of income management
* Ensure up to date knowledge on welfare reform issues and support available to customers
The successful candidate must have great Customer Services skills and strong administrative skills relating to rent accounts.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"