KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Finance Income Accounting Assistant on behalf of a national leading housing association.
Working closely with the other members of the Finance Income Team and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will use your finance accounting skills and experience to help deliver the highest standard of financial and operational income reporting whilst providing a top-notch income service to internal and external customers.
- Master data maintenance for tenant accounts, including set-up, termination and amendments.
- Weekly refund and write-off.
- Investigating and resolving internal and external rent queries.
- Processing and application of Housing Benefit and Universal Credit.
- Updating and posting Cash Book.
- Monitoring and maintaining Direct Debits on tenant accounts.
- Investigating and resolving suspense account.
- Monthly main rent account reconciliation
- Month end reporting and journal submission.
- Sales ledger credit control, master data maintenance and reporting.
- Sun & Orchard variance investigation assistance for weekly & monthly interfaces and ad-hoc reconciliations.
- Understand existing process and procedures and suggest ways to improve.
This role is subject to a basic DBS check.
- Income Accounting