Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a public sector Income Accountant to take on an assignment in Lancashire for 3-6 months.
- Liaison with commissioners regarding maximisation of income and other queries
- Income journal processing responsibilities
- Development of financial models, forecasting and reports relating to income
- Responsible for financial reporting
- Must interpret and apply Payment by Results guidance
- Working with the Civica System
- Public sector experience is essential
- Full accountancy qualification is essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'