KS2 – 3 & 4 Pupil Referral Unit
We have a vacancy for an exceptional inclusion support worker to join a pupil referral unit which caters for students who can’t access mainstream education. The PRU is the same as any other school in that it has high expectations of its pupils, it aims to build a secure and happy atmosphere in which pupils can learn effectively and provides opportunities and facilities for pupils to develop special interests and talents through a range of extra-curricular activities.
The school has been particularly successful in ensuring that the large number of pupils who are disadvantaged in some way, including those who are eligible for pupil premium, are able to achieve as well as the others by providing 1:1 support for pupils who are experiencing difficulties. The success rate in examination awards has increased year on year.
- Working 1:1, small groups and leading the whole class
- Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with a range of pupils
- Would be required to cover a range of subjects
- Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and a working environment that everyone can prosper in
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A specialist personal consultant
- Access to the office 24/7
- Continuous professional development
If this sounds like something you are interested in please get in touch with Charlotte Crane at Reed Education, Scunthorpe today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'