Inclusion Officer Needed in Secondary School Based in Brent – Immediate Start!
For an immediate start, the school are looking for a dedicated Inclusion Officer to take-on on a Long-term basis with a view to go Permanent at the end of the academic year.
• Mixed school with a fantastic sixth form
• The School believes in being fully inclusive focused on the needs of each student. Pupils have an exemplary attitude towards independent critical thinking, leading to a highly positive climate for learning. Both staff and the governing body work closely to ensure students excel both academically and personally.
• This highly academic school is well known for its incredible examination results and has consistently been placed in the top 5 mainstream schools for results for the past few years
• Pride themselves on the wide range of curriculum options that they are able to offer their students and work hard to provide the students with as many learning and development opportunities as possible.
• Led by an ambitious Headmaster, providing support for all staff in their development within the school
• You will be asked to help vulnerable young people with social and emotional difficulties, guiding them and helping with any issues they face
• The role involves mentoring and supporting students, implementing behaviour strategies and ensuring the development of their education continues to a high standard
• Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for education, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key
• Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school
What you will need:
• Experience working with social, emotional and mental health issues
• Safeguarding knowledge
• Confident in working with SEN students
• Key skills/qualities needed include: Positivity, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'