Leeds or Manchester
Up to £50,000
My client, a world renowned, global firm, are recruiting for an Inclusion Manager with a specific focus on gender and ethnicity balance within the company.
As part of the CSR & Inclusion team, working alongside a CSR Manager and another Inclusion Manager (Disability, LGBTQ+, Social Mobility) and supported by a CSR & Inclusion Coordinator, this will be a key role driving forward the firms ambitious Inclusion agenda.
The key duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assisting the Inclusion Partners in the creation and roll out of their strategic plans to improve gender and ethnicity inclusion.
- Building relationships and garnering support from key stakeholders within the business, to ensure maximum buy in for the agenda.
- Liaising with various HR colleagues to ensure the right inclusion principles are embedded.
- Jointly setting and managing the inclusion budget with the Inclusion Manager (Disability, LGBTQ+, Social Mobility).
- Facilitating or designing awareness-raising events and training sessions - both online and in person.
- Drafting the annual Inclusion Report and Pay Gap report.
- Advising international offices on inclusion issues.
The suitable candidate must possess a proven track record in designing and delivering Inclusion programmes, projects and initiatives within a professional or corporate environment. They must also be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Gender and Ethnicity inclusion as well as being able to build relationships and influence at a senior level.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
- Diversity Training
- Gender Equality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'