Inclusion Manager Required, Camden, North West London
Commencing: September 2018
Salary: Main pay scale + TLR2B
GSL Education are looking for a dedicated Inclusion Manager for an outstanding school located In the London Borough of Camden. They are looking for an Inclusion Manager who will be committed to raising the attainment of all pupils, regardless of their background, challenges or needs.
Our client is a large inner city primary school graded Outstanding by Ofsted. They are a popular and successful primary and nursery school for boys and girls. They have a vibrant and diverse school community where mothers, fathers and carers feel at home and take an active part in helping their children to learn and make progress. They expect all their children to make excellent academic progress and to leave them to go on to secondary school as confident and enthusiastic learners, ready for the next phase of their life. They have a lovely school, which is kept in a beautiful condition to reflect the high standards that they set themselves in all areas.
They are looking for someone who:
• Has a track record of at least three years’ good teaching in an inner city school, some within the last two years
• Will work closely with all staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for all pupils
• Has or can demonstrate the potential to develop good leadership skills
• Will develop good partnerships with parents and carers
They can offer:
• A school with a harmonious community where standards and expectations are high
• A well-resourced and stimulating environment
• A strong emphasis on teamwork
• Opportunities for professional development
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job