On behalf of a prestigious client we are recruiting for a talented IT Technician responsible for Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Event Management, Problem Management and Queue Management. The Primary roles and responsibilities for this position will be:
* Incident Review, Confirmation and Closure, Manage Incident Lifecycle Management, Event Management and Problem Management.
* To act as a gateway between the Resolve Group and the Customer in terms of all the incidents
logged in Labelled Queue. Liaising with the Functional and Technical Resolver Group on a regular basis
* Follow up with the Resolver Group for any incidents which are nearing SLA breaches
* Responsible for Liaising with 1st Line Service Desk team, who are responsible for assigning the incidents to Labelled Queue
* Responsible for reacting to alerts from the end to end Service Monitoring & Control Systems, using
internal and external monitoring Applications.
* To communicate major incidents following the agreed process.
* To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be required by Service Management.
* Ensuring all Component Service Levels are adhered to
The role requires an individual with extensive relevant experience across the following areas:
* a good understanding of the ITIL disciplines.
* leadership quality to keep the team healthy and spirits high and ensure knowledge sharing within the team.
* Certified in ITIL V3 Foundation
* knowledge in tools like Service Now, Remedy etc.
* creation of procedures for Incident Management.
* identification of incident trends and recurring incidents and highlight to the relevant team
The role requires someone with excellent attention to detail, strong people management skills and the ability to manage processes and procedures ensuring that they are fully embedded.
The roles requires an individual who either has or is capable of obtaining full SC clearance.
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Major Incident Management
- Problem Management and Queue Management