We are currently looking for a Contact CentreIncident Manager to join our busy and energetic team based in Coventry (there is also opportunity to work from our office in Milton Keynes). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salaryplus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA are part of TSYS, a Global Organisation serving 400 clients in more than 80 countries. We make it possible for millions of people to use our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services.
As our Incident Manager, you will work within the IT incident team and will be the point of contact for all technology related incidents within the business. You will be responsible for effective Project Manager will take responsibility for delivery of large projects within an outsourced contact centre environment within the financial services sector.
Benefits of joining us:
As well as a competitive salary, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays
- Holiday Buy/Sell scheme (with the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- On-site Canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Private Medical
- Health & Wellbeing scheme
Key duties and responsibilities of our Incident Manager:
- Ensure that all necessary information required to investigate the issue is present and to liaise with all stakeholders.
- Evaluate the severity level assigned to the issue and to adjust that level in the light of any investigations as appropriate.
- Analyse situations in order to identify and offer potential resolution and to assist the resolving teams.
- Co-ordinate operational impact from the business areas, and feed that into the Incident process as well as brief the client point of contact, where applicable.
- To own Incident & Problem management tools as per department guidelines and issue regular verbal and written updates with the relevant information as to the progress of the issue.
- Take full ownership of any issue assigned throughout its lifecycle, and ensure that it is fully completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Attend regular meetings with other key stakeholders from business to technical forums, to client reviews to discuss outstanding issues and prioritisation.
- Effective & proactive incident management (incident classification, prioritisation & escalation management) for all TSYS Managed Services teams and customers.
- Communication of incidents (Pre, during & post incident) between the internal & external stakeholders.
- Develop new and maintain customer and key stakeholders relationships (Internal/external to TMS) to add value and improve customer experience (Customer Satisfaction) & retention.
- Drive incident resolution and articulate clearly and concisely with end client points of contact.
- Produce management information to enable visibility of incidents, resolution, trends and root cause analysis.
- Proactively troubleshooting incidents and trends, through to effective resolution at failure.
- Conducting Post Incident Reviews (PIR’s) establishing root cause and corrective actions through to resolution.
Our ideal Incident Manager will have:
- Previous experience of working in a contact centre environment
- Experienced in an issue incident or problem solving role.
- Proven experience in the Credit card or Financial Services industry.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage conflicting requests on time in a continually
fast moving environment
- Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills
- Problem solving skills
This role is an ideal progression for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager looking to progress into the IT Field, so if you are results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our next Incident Manager.
All successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'