Incident Manager, Whiteley, Hampshire
Our client, an outsourced facilities management company, provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services that connect people with innovation and technology. They are seeking an Incident Manager to join their team in Whiteley.
Reporting to the Head of Service Desk the Incident Manager will provide support and guidance to the Reactive Service Desk. This role will specialise in the management, troubleshooting and completion of critical operational incidents and risk management. It will also provide support to the service assurance team to ensure the company deliver excellent customer service. The job holder will also work with Engineers, Service Desk teams and provided technical advice and support as required.
- Manage customer escalations and communicate effectively
- Co-ordinating all major incidents impacting site performance.
- Co-ordinating responses to accidents, Incidents and complaints involving field engineers.
- As directed by the Operations Delivery Manager to progress any technical issue that are impacting aged work.
- Assist Engineers and planning team technically, providing support, advice and guidance to ensure best use of time and resource.
- Route cause analysis of day to day issue for continuous improvement of processes and data.
- Investigate and provide resolutions to issues that impact first time fix, double job handling and unnecessary sub-contracting.
- Required to fulfil operational KPI’s as indicated on the balance scorecard.
- Proactive and solutions driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with customer focused
- Ability to solve problems positively and be pragmatic
- Proven ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven Technical competence and experience
- Experience of working in a technical FM environment
- Must have experience within the telecommunications sector and ideally in a supervisory or customer facing role.
- Excellent MS office skills.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £45-50k
- Annual Leave entitlement
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Employee discount portal