A high profile, legal 500 firm present a fantastic opportunity for you to bring your experience as a lawyer and consultant for incentives or share schemes to directly benefit some of their most high profile clients for the next 6 months.
Your success in this key position will depend on your expertise and experience providing advice on such issues as;
- Remuneration: including remuneration reporting, committees, shareholder issues, regulation,
- Corporate governance, regulatory and tax issues affecting share plans
- Board and senior executive hire incentive plans and terminations
- Takeovers, mergers, IPOs, capital raisings and other corporate transactions
In addition to providing the highest quality of advice to major companies on their most complex international problems you will leverage your expertise to:
- Design, draft and implement wide ranging executive and employee incentives plans
- Manage legal, regulatory and tax advice on global share plans
In addition to enjoying challenging, high profile work you will be supported to thrive in one of the strongest incentives practices the UK.
To discuss your interest in or suitability for the position please call me, Adriana Patel, on , or email at your soonest convenience.
- Incentives Lawyer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'