Job; Inbound Telesales Team Leader (02:00-10:00) - Remote UK
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world.
Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
They are looking for a diligent Team Leader to join their team to manage and lead a team of inbound telesales representatives. You must be able to build close, long lasting relationships to communicate company goals to your team. You will be responsible for motivating team members and assessing performance. As well as providing help to management, including coaching, and keeping management updated on team performance. They need someone with understanding of rules and regulations as well as specific knowledge of the job to communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
A background in (S.P.I.N) sales would be beneficial, but you’ll definitely need the ability to recognise where improvements to sales calls can be made and be able to audit, document and report to Management regarding this.
- Supporting their Team Manager and performing management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- Ensuring that their team's admin is kept up to date.
- Providing encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying coaching indicators.
- Answering team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Communicating deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Taking calls as needed for escalations and for assisting during busy periods.
- Conducting team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Generating and sharing comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Providing quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Reporting to Sales Manager regarding required ongoing coaching needs of individuals.
- Carrying out coaching sessions for sales team members when/where necessary.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within call centres in a telesales quality &/or coaching role.
NB#1: daily working hours are 02:00-10:00
NB#2: working days Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon
- £’s; fully DoE/uncapped OTE approx. £40k (with a £30k basic salary)
- Location; 100% based from your home / remotely (UK based)
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; sales selling calls calling inbound new business development conversion consultative SPIN closing customer client remote home WFH call centre consult telesales tele sales team lead leader manager coach coaching train trainer manage manager QA quality mentor mentoring
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'