£18,000 Basic + Commission
The role of a Telesales Operative will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing a high volume of inbound calls.
- Delivering excellent customer service to the customers.
- Selling products over the phone to new and existing customers.
- Obtaining a good understanding about the business and the products on offer.
- Lead Generation.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Exposure to Telesales is essential, however Business to Consumer would be advantageous.
- Willingness to learn, and personally develop.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
An excellent opportunity to join a very successful company as a Telesales Operative on a permanent basis
City of London
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job