Our Tele Sales Advisors will have a knack for matching Customer needs to the benefits of the products. We don’t do pushy hard sales calls - all the people we speak to will be a targeted audience and from our existing customer base.
We require confident, phone friendly type of people with an ability to think on their feet.
If you don’t like phones, people or enjoy the excitement of earning unlimited commission, then don’t apply.
What are my responsibilities?
- As a sales advisor you will need to close sales using exceptional service and objection handling.
- Passion for sales and productive approach to driving this.
- Flexible with ad-hoc tasks within the Sales Environment.
- Taking ownership of individual and team targets
- Ideally Sales or telesales background
- Ability to organise own time and multi task
- Clearly communicate with customers and fellow staff
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent Verbal and written skills
- Determination, reliable and punctual
- 'Can do ' attitude
- Results orientated
Who are CareCo?
CareCo aims to provide top quality products for the mobility and care market at the UK's lowest prices. Our range of over 5,000 products are designed for both indoor and outdoor use to assist our customer’s improved mobility and quality of life.
As a leading independent distributor with over 13 years’ experience within the mobility market as a group, we, at CareCo, pride ourselves on our growing reputation for supplying quality products, value for money and excellent service.
Good earning potential for the right individual. Starting basic £15-16k depending on age, realistic OTE of £27k. Hours are on a shift basis and will include weekend work