Inbound Telephony Agent
We're Together, proud to be a Financial Services success story based in South Manchester. Our team of over 700 colleagues is continuing to grow, and we are delighted to be 34th in the 2018 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Lending year-in, year-out for over 40 years' we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
Due to a period of sustained growth, we are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Telephony Agents to join our Broker Relationships team here at Together where you will be working in a dynamic, fast paced lending department.
The Inbound Telephony Specialist role would suit a candidate with strong telephony based relationship building skills, ideally within a business to business (B2B) environment.
This is a part time role, with a pro rata salary of up to £25,000
Working hours to be discussed up to 26 hours per week.
• Proactively and efficiently support brokers, in order to provide an outstanding service and promote Together's brand and products
• Work with the leadership team to promote excellent service standards and adhere to our SLAs
• Accurately and promptly maintain CRM records
• Maintain a broad awareness of competitor activities and the lending industry to recognise new opportunities
• Continuously strive to improve the financial intermediaries/customer experience by challenging existing processes and practices and recommending change where appropriate
• Proactively engage new broker registrations
Essential skills and experience
• Previous experience working within a telephony environment
• Exceptional relationship building & communication skills
• Strong objection handling and problem solving skills
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Professional and mature approach to work and feedback
Desirable skills and experience
• Broad geographical knowledge of the UK
• Telephone sales experience within financial services, ideally B2B
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies, for the second year running, ranking at an impressive 52nd in the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'