Our client based in Central Milton Keynes are seeking talented sales professionals to join their busy and expanding contact centre.
What you’ll be doing
The primary focus for this role is to retain customers by assisting them to renew their existing policies for various insurance products.
This will include:
• Managing a high volume of calls and leads relating to existing customers.
• Utilising skills learnt in training closing sales using a consultative and confident approach
• Regularly achieving productivity targets
• Responding to and following up on enquiries using appropriate methods of communication
• Effectively managing call backs and follow ups
• Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
• Ensure existing information held is accurate
• Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
Skills we need
• A creative, dynamic and smart approach to sales
• High level of account management, sales and service ability
• Competent in handling and working through customer objections
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
• Proven successful background in a sale environment
• Ambition and determination to succeed
• The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
• Be self motivated with a natural desire to achieve
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment
In addition be great if you had..
• Previous insurance experience
What is on offer
• Excellent salary and bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'