Office Angels are currently recruiting for a number of Inbound Sales Executives for our loyal client based in Nottingham on a full time Permanent basis.
As an Inbound Sales Executive your role is to actively sell products to existing and new customers, to source prospects and to achieve productivity, revenue and other targets as set by the Sales Manager. Maintaining the highest integrity and customer service levels at all times.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Seeking out new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong business partnerships with the purpose of gaining the client's trust and delivering value added services
- Reviewing customer requirements and specifications to meet agreed standards
- Costing and preparing customer quotations
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls
- Influencing customers to buy or retain product or service
- Actively selling all available products
- Meeting deadlines set by the Sales Manager
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and providing alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests
- Maintaining an awareness of all promotions and marketing activity
- Demonstrating complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Demonstrating the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Maximising all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors
- Selling consultatively
- Meeting or exceeding activity targets
- Building and managing individual sales pipeline
- Inbound and outbound account management and new account sales
- Upselling, cross selling new product add ons
- Providing effective product information for end user customers
- Executing sales campaigns
- Outbound follow up calls
- Proactively establishing and maintaining effective working team relationships with all departments
- Maintaining all databases by entering accurate and factual information in a professional way/format
- Proficient customer relationship management skills
- Ability to overcome and handle objections
- Ability to drive and close a large volume of medium, large and smaller sized transactions
- Ability to triage and avoid low return activities
- Ability to maintain targeted profit margins through skillful negotiation
- Demonstrating and ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Demonstrating very good listening and verbal skills Demonstrating excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrating proficient use of mainstream PC applications
If you believe you would excel in this position, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV via the link provided.
Due to the high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.