We are pleased to be working with an award winning client currently recruiting for Inbound Sales Executives to join their expanding team!
Are you an experienced within business development and sales? Are you looking to join a reputable and growing company?
Inbound Sales Executive Responsibilities:
The largest independent UK agent of Cruise and Ski holidays, established for nearly twenty years and priding themselves on their outstanding customer service. ABTA and ATOL registered they are an award winning agency and attribute this success to their strong training programme and outstanding staff.
This is a sales focused role in a busy working environment. You will be providing product and destination information to clients;
• Answering inbound calls from new and existing clients
• Ensuring that clients queries are answered
• Upselling products and services
• Maintaining strong profit and commissions
• Provide outstanding levels of customer service
• Achieve daily revenue targets
• Achieve monthly commission targets
You will have a passion for travel and show this enthusiasm when speaking to existing and new clients. You will already have previous sales experience and be able to apply your strong customer care and sales skills to the role. In order to be successful in the role you should have the following skills and attributes;
• Target focused
• Highly numerate and commercially aware
• Experienced within a sales focused role
• The ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Competitive basic salary
- OTE in excess of £50K
- Casual dress poicy
- Opportunities to experience "cruise days"
- Progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job