As an Inbound Sales Advisor, you will receive incoming calls from customers wishing to purchase a retail based product they have seen advertised. You will ensure the order is processed correctly and up-sell additional products that may suit the customer.
Duties for the Inbound Sales Advisor:
- Answering incoming calls from customers and process orders
- Up-sell additional products relevant to what the customer is already buying
- Ensure the sale is processed correctly through the system
- Provide product knowledge where necessary
- Previous Sales experience (Retail, Door to Door Sales or Call Centre)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confidence in ability to work to targets
- Good communication skills
The Inbound Sales Advisor role may also suit candidates searching for: Sales, Up-selling, Targets, Cross Selling or Outbound Sales
As an Inbound Advisor you will work 8 hour shifts over 5 days, to include a minimum of one weekend shift per week. The hours can range from 06:00 to 21:00. You will receive a day off in the week for working a Saturday or Sunday. Free parking is provided and the company is a 5 minute walk from the train station. Excellent benefits are provided such as subsidised gym membership, on site canteen, discount on products and team incentives. The pay starts at £18,678 and your on target earnings average around £22,500 (uncapped).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'