Inbound Sales Executive
Stockport Up to £20,500 and £32,500 OTE
An award winning, dynamic and vibrant health insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, see Inbound Sales Executives for their offices in Stockport.
We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to living the values and to deliver advised telephone sales to inbound hotkey and referred leads resulting in profitable, compliant sales and satisfied customers. Chasing up outstanding quotes for successful conversion and managing the on-boarding process via liaising with internal departments.
- Achievement of monthly sales targets
- Customer contact managed and developed to deliver profitable business and secure quality leads that maximise business opportunities whilst meeting customer needs.
- Initial consultations with customers undertaken to obtain relevant fact find, hard and soft facts, client objectives, aspirations and attitude to risk to enable suitable advice to be given which met customers' circumstances.
- Advice presented to customers ensuring compliant sales which met customer needs and divisional standards for quality of advice and documentation achieved.
- Customer needs understood to ensure that the different advice & non-advice options were delivered where appropriate.
- Long term relationships with customers developed to enable life time value to be maximised.
- Quality Best Practice followed, and best practice ideas shared with Manager, to ensure consistency across Telesales.
- Operate within FCA guidelines.
- Ensure that local and role specific Treating Customers Fairly requirements are met in line with your key outputs
- Manage portfolio of customer base on excel, ensuring accurate data capture and diarised call backs effectively.
- Achievement of KPI monthly targets
Working here, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Benefits & Rewards
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
Stockport central location - 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
Partners and Rewards -
Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- sales executive
- inbound sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job