Salary: £24,000 rising to £28,000
Skills: Customer Service, Relationship Management, Upsell, Commercially Aware
Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5 or 9-6, 1 Saturday per month (paid overtime)
Benefits: 20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service, Additional day off on your birthday, pension scheme, weekly and monthly incentives
About the Company
Would you like to work for a young and dynamic company who are growing year on year?
Would you like to join a company that genuinely care about their clients and want to provide the highest standards of customer care?
Would you like to be part of a company who offer real opportunities to learn and develop a career, who reward knowledge with pay increases?
This company have been in business for 50 years, supplying replacement security products to trade professionals across the UK. They are now looking to add to their team of Account Managers.
What will your working week be like?
Working within a team of eight, you will be looking after all aspects of clients requirements, working as part of an experienced and knowledgable team to build and maintain long term relationships. The role is varied and interesting, giving you the opportunity to provide exceptional service;
You will be helping customers when;
- They need a quote for products or when they need to order them.
- They need support and advice regarding their products and the scenarios that they will be used in. You will be given plenty of product training and the support of a technical team to help you excel in this area!
- They need assistance to change a delivery time or location, find out more about when a delivery has or will take place or to locate goods once they have been delivered.
- They need to let you know a product needs to be returned, replaced or where there is a fault.
- There are exciting new products or services that they will want to know about.
- They need documents including invoices, technical information and proof of delivery
The position is focussed on providing exceptional service levels to customers, helping with all aspects of their business. By providing the highest standards of client care and assisting with all requirements, you will have the chance to explore every opportunity to develop the customers business.
In order to support you, you will have access to customer service, administration, technical and analytical functions.
Who will suit this role?
You will already have substantial experience in looking after customers in an account management environment. Ideally, you’ll be used to dealing with tangible products and with tradespeople as customers.
Technical knowledge is not required (there is a comprehensive training programme to cover that) but the successful candidate must demonstrate a willingness to learn and understand customer’s needs.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn, demonstrate drive and a desire to provide the highest level of service and recognise opportunities to upsell
You will also demonstrate the following abilities;
- A high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- The ability to work and interact with client senior level staff, engineers and administrative staff
- Commercial acumen (understanding profitability and costs)
- Exceptional communication: both written and spoken.
- Coordinate work flow with other team members
- Able to analyse and interpret data rapidly and effectively to provide customer insight
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A good level of IT competency
There is a clear progression structure that allows development through 8 stages of achievement. Each stage requires additional skills that improve the customer experience. As you progress within the role and pass each stage of the training programme you will be rewarded with an increase to your basic salary to a maximum of £28,000 per annum.
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Account Management, Client Relationships, Commercially focussed
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
- Commercially Aware
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job