Inbound Sales Executive - Chester - £17,000 + Excellent Commission
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Inbound Sales Executive / Sales Advisor for a leading Travel Expert based in Chester. The experienced Inbound Sales Executive / Sales Advisor will work to (and exceed!) agreed sales targets for booking conversion and maximising sales opportunities whilst delivering an outstanding experience to customers along their holiday booking journey. Candidates must have previous experience of sales (call centre experience would be beneficial but isn't essential) and a strong track record of working successfully to sales targets. The appointed Inbound Sales Executive / Sales Advisor will have excellent communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with a new customer, as well as good sales negotiation skills. You will also be IT literate and be willing to suggest improvement areas for the business.
Previous travel experience would be beneficial but isn't essential. The ability to build rapport, convert sales whilst providing a great customer journey is!
Inbound Sales Executive / Sales Advisor benefits:
- Target based bonus scheme - up to £400 per month
- Discounted holidays for you, and your friends and family
- Full training provided
- Working on a rota basis which is planned 4 weeks in advance, so you can plan your work/life balance
- Private Medical (for you and family)
- Death in service payment
- Pension (matched contribution up to 2.5%)
- Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family)
- Subsidised park and ride passes for an easy commute into town
- Long service awards and increases in holiday each year
- Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office
Working hours will be on a shift rota basis over a 7-day week; the contact centre is open from 9am to 9pm (seasonal openings).
Working hours can be from 20 hours to 37.5 per week depending on what suits.
- Customer Service