Market-leading insurance company
Fantastic employee benefits
Competitive starting salary and high earning potential
The client is a highly regarded insurance company with a strong market presence and offices around the UK. Customers and their wellbeing are at the forefront of their business, and the insurance products they provide are market-leading.
The company are looking for determined and career-driven individuals to join their inbound qualifying and sales team and offer successful candidates fantastic employee benefits and a high earning potential.
- Consultations with customers, including relevant fact finds around customer circumstances
- Qualify and provide customers with full quotations of insurance products
- Managing sales cycle whilst ensuring customer satisfaction throughout calls
- Ensuring all calls are compliant with company and FCA guidelines
- Building and maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer retention
- Working to and exceeding KPIs
The ideal candidate will have experience in either a B2B or B2C role and possess excellent telephone and communications skills. Desirable qualifications and experience include education to a degree level and experience working within Financial Services or Insurance, however these are not essential.
Due to the volume of applications for some posts please be aware that if you haven’t received a response within 14 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.