Inbound Sales Executive - Excellent Bonus Structure!
Do you enjoy a challenge?
Do you have excellent customer service skills with the confidence to up-sell & handle objections?
If so, how do you fancy working within a fantastic team in an office environment as an Inbound Sales Executive? ...
Based in Norwich City Centre, our client has an exciting opportunity and we are looking for individuals who provide excellent customer service, have a good telephone manner, and have the confidence to up-sell and handle objections, to work within a great team and be rewarded for the hard work you put in!
Full time position, 6 month contract with potential of going Permanent thereafter! - Role Start date of Monday 29th October.
Full Training will be provided
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £16,000 - plus uncapped commission (average of £450 per month- 'on target earnings' of £22,000)
- Overtime available, paid as time and a half
- Potential for a permanent position within the company
- Bright new open plan office in a city centre location
- Fun and friendly team
- Office incentives
- Easy transport links - nearby to the train station and a bus stop outside
- Taking Inbound Calls from customers looking to purchase the product- introducing yourself in a friendly and professional manner
- Listening to customer needs, and discussing the service and products with customers
- Quoting a price and handling objections to close the sale on the call.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the products and services on offer to the customer
- To negotiate with existing customers on price in order to achieve the sale, gaining the best possible margin.
- To cross sell products and services when the opportunity arises.
- To ensure that the customer requirements are met in a friendly, professional manner at all times, offering high levels of customer service.
- Work towards individual and team objectives
- In quieter periods you may be tasked with calling existing customers to cross-sell/up-sell and process new sales orders.
You will be working a 40 hour week, Monday - Friday on a shift rota, between the hours of 7:30am - 7pm (e.g 7:30-3 / 8-4 / 9-5 / 10-6 / 11-7) and will be required to work 1 Saturday in every month at hours of 8.30-4.00pm - with a day off in lieu.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online, ensuring your CV and contact details are up-to-date
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer - Executive Consultant, Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'