Inbound Sales Coordinator
Location: Andover, Walworth Industrial Estate, SP10 5LH
Salary: Up to £23,000 + Commission
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Required: at least 1 years’ experience in customer service
Our client are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking people to join their team.
About the Company:
Our clients company is recognised in the construction sector as a Specialist Builders Merchant providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal and growing customer base. They keep their customers at the centre of what they do by demonstrating their WHOLE values to ensure they can deliver on their promise of ‘Construction Solutions Delivered FAST!’
Operating from the great environment at their Andover Head Office, they are looking for Inbound Sales Coordinators to WOW their existing customers and give an exceptional customer experience with every transaction.
If you have…
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build new customer relationships
- A desire to ‘go the extra mile’ for both internal and external customers
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst ensuring that all enquiries are handled accurately and courteously
- A persistent and energetic character to contribute to a great team
- Knowledge of the construction industry (This would be an advantage, but not essential as they will ensure you are comprehensively product trained).
…they’d love to hear from you!
They offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary (plus the opportunity to discuss a generous commission scheme after successful completion of the probation period)
- Bespoke benefits system provided through a rewards platform (including childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme and lots more)
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free parking
- Staff discount in our Trade Store
- Dynamic working environment
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to contribute in an advancing company. If you feel that you meet the requirements and that this Inbound Sales role is for you, please apply today with your CV for a chance become part of a great team!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'