Mosaic Recruitment are working on a new and exciting opportunity with a great client of ours to join their growing team as an Inbound Sales Consultant.
Our client have a lively and fun working environment and can offer you fantastic incentives including gym membership, employee discounts, performance related bonus and long service awards.
This is an urgent vacancy as they are looking for people to start on the 9th of April.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Sales (this role will NOT involve cold calling) but this is not essential as strong candidates from a Customer Service / Retail background will also be considered.
Handling inbound calls from customers and accurately screening pre-existing medical conditions in order to produce policy quotes and maximising business opportunities whilst adhering to FCA regulations.
- To effectively handle inbound calls regarding medical travel insurance.
- To achieve personal sales and performance targets and contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives.
- Identify needs and cross sell policies to maximise sales.
- Accurate screening of customers pre-existing medical conditions in order to offer the best policy cover.
- To manage customer service enquiries in alignment with our customer service goals.
- Manage sensitive and complex data in line with Data Protection and update customer records accurately.
- To contribute to the development and success of the Company by taking an active part in team and operational meetings.
- To maintain a professional and courteous manner towards your fellow team members, customers and clients.
- Demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of the business from time to time.
- Experience in a Telesales/Telemarketing role within a Call Centre with proven levels of success would be beneficial.
- Experience with Customer Service or in Retail.
- Experience in an Insurance environment would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Goal orientated and target driven.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail with focus on achieving first time quality.
- Persistent in the face of opposition, maintaining a positive attitude.
35 hours per week, reasonable shift pattern, with time off in lieu.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and are ready for your next challenge, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job