We are seeking a talented Inbound Sales Consultant to join a multi award winning, vibrant insurance company. You will receive hot leads from the telemarketing team as well as inbound enquires, to convert and close. Working Monday to Friday no later than 7pm with 1 in 4 half day on Saturday.
The company was listed in Fortune magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change the World" list. Working in a fun and vibrate offices you will be part of a large company who can offer one of the best and more rewarding benefits packages around.
As a Inbound Sales Consultant you will
- Received red hot calls handed over from the telemarketing team as well as inbound enquires
- Consulting with consumers advising on the benefits of health insurance along with then many discounts offered to their members
- Sell with FCA regulations ensure compliance and best practice
- Obtain relevant facts, handle objections and close sales
- Work in a fun and fast paced target driven team working to individual and team targets
To be successful as an Inbound Sales Consultant
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a business development executive, consultant or advisor or sales consultant, executive, or advisor in business to business or business to consumer position.
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation that promote from within
- Be a positive, professional and confident communicator
Package and benefits
- £20500 basic salary
- On Target earning £32500
- 2 weeks classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- Working hours Monday to Friday shifts between 9am and 7pm and 1 x half Saturday every 4 weeks.
- 25 days holiday bank holidays off
- Private health insurance
- Regular incentives including apples watches and holidays
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- 10 mins walk from Stockport town centre
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.