Our customer is a well established and expanding business, they provide a range of home plan insurance products including boiler, heating, plumbing, electrical and kitchen appliances. Featured on the leading comparison web sites, we are looking for a professional and dedicated inbound sales and retention's adviser to maximise internal sales opportunities.
The role will involve
- Answering inbound customers calls, listening to the customers requirements and communicating the best solutions.
- Closing sales over the phone.
- Offering upsells
Following up on Leads
- Calling back customers to find out why they didn’t complete their order
- handling objections and closing the sale
- Handling customer that are looking to cancel their agreement at contract end date with the aim to retain.
The candidate should….
Have experience in consumer sales and retention.
Have excellent customer service skills and training.
Be driven and passionate, someone who is motivated by achieving targets.
£17,000 per annum basic salary with Monthly Bonus up to £300 Per Month OTE.
Shift pattern: 8.00am - 4.30pm and 10.30pm - 7.00pm Monday to Friday with one Saturday per month 9.00am - 2pm.